|Remuneration:||R27000 – R27000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid contribution|
The digital DTP and automation specialist is responsible for the execution and production of creative collateral, of a high standard, for all our marketing and brand communications and is responsible for rolling out digital media according to specific design specs with immaculate precision and speed while being able to closely follow the creative direction. The role is also responsible for building marketing automation programs and reporting on marketing performance, administrating and driving the implementation of the company’s CRM system.
- Must be able to work within brand guidelines and be able to create differentiation while maintaining cohesion amongst sub-brands.
- Ensure any custom or newly created content and design meets legal and compliance requirements by applying the system of process and procedures into all work.
- Collaborate with the creative team and within the company to raise standards and awareness of innovation, creativity and design leadership.
- To re-purpose existing elements and templates as required by design changes.
- To keep abreast of industry design developments and technology, and be able to interpret how these would impact services from a design perspective.
- To share information, ideas and best practice with team members.
- Digital mindset: Your main focus is designing for digital and mobile environment.
- Segment and analyse prospect database to target digital campaigns.
- Informal peer review of colleagues’ work.
- Engage in team training to further personal and departmental development.
- Establish relationships with the team and stakeholders.
- Informal guidance to co-workers.
- Ensure consistent and continuous communication requirements are met.
- Working closely with internal and external resources and suppliers.
- Collaborate with the marketing and consulting teams to support lead nurture, lead scoring, and data management.
- Manage the creative and design process from concept stage to finished artwork and implementation
- Produce and QA digital campaign assets including platform-specific creative, AR/VR assets, and other forms of creative using existing templates, as well as creating new templates to spec.
- Translate project requirements into workable, scalable solutions.
- Analyse firmographic data sources and bulk update the CRM system with the most accurate information, as well as QA data to ensure accurate reporting and decision making.
- Create workflows and automated email alerts to make the Consulting team more efficient.
- Analyse lead flow to ensure effective and timely follow-up.
- Work within the industry standards and guidelines and ensure sign off is obtained from all key stakeholders before implementation.
- Conduct regular meetings and design reviews of all work-in-progress with the Art Director and Chief Creative Officer.
- QA of work against a brief such as (be not limited to):
- Animation and motion graphics
- Electronic publications (interactive PDFs, HTML emails)
- Web-based content
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Excellent knowledge of typographic variations across digital and mobile applications.
- Complete understanding and ability to create typographic grid systems and layouts.
- Strong understanding of branding, brand strategy and identity systems.
- Understanding of how to simplify and re-distribute communication.
- Knowledge of effective methods to derive and interpret client objectives.
- Knowledge of social and digital best-practice forms of communication.
- Knowledge of narrative structure (storytelling).
- Understanding and familiarisation of digital and social content distribution platforms
- Knowledge of key innovation in Digital, Social, Marketing, Video, Cinema, Cultural, Art and Design spaces
- Knowledge and interaction with creative specialists in the content creation space.
- Knowledge of video creation tools, software, equipment and specialist skills (Adobe CC, Invision, Understanding of HTML and CSS)
- Good knowledge of different social platforms and their limitations.
- Knowledge and understanding of social platforms and best practice tools
- Knowledge of digital platforms and channels (formats and outputs)
- Knowledge of Multi-channel platform integration
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High levels of concentration and attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualise and create engaging content from strategic direction and insight.
- Ability to present ideas in a highly engaging, effective and customer-centric manner.
- Ability to efficiently use Google Suite or industry-standard presentation/collaboration tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing digital and social media needs and best practices.
- High levels of craftsmanship.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to push and adapt content for various platforms and executions.
- Ability to collaborate and manage relationships in an agile environment.
- Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Being comfortable with ambiguity, pressure and constant change.
Posted on 13 Nov 11:27