|Remuneration:||R10000 – R15000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Media in Africa|
If you live and breathe digital marketing and are passionate about the Business to Business sector, we want to talk to you. Experience in the Building/Decor industries would be a bonus! We are looking for a Digital Specialist to develop, maintain and optimise our digital platforms.
You should have a strong grasp of digital channels (including but not limited to social media, lead building and websites) as well as of current marketing tools and strategies. One of your key focus areas would be the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Your ultimate goal is to be user obsessed and you will work closely with the digital, marketing and content managers to grow digital platforms, based on your audience expertise.
- Designing, building, expanding and optimising our social media presence across all digital channels
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize content and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience (Business to Business) across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with brands and partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
PLEASE INCLUDE A SHORT MOTIVATIONAL LETTER WITH YOUR CV.
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THE CORRECT ROUTE TO APPLY, AND WITH CORRECT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven working experience on digital platforms with a strong grasp of campaign execution and new business development.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of website design (Joomla and WordPress)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- NB: Ability to perform in a demanding and constantly changing environment
Posted on 01 Mar 14:12
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Digital Account Manager jobs
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Revertt Creative Recruitment
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Digital/PR Account Manager, Sandton, Fourways, Lewyll Communications
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Illovo
- Account Manager digital Ad agency JHB & CT, Randburg & Cape Town
- Digital Account/Project Manager, Johannesburg, NATIVE Digital Agency