|Remuneration:||R18000 – R22000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Durban, Umhlanga Rocks|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Matilda’s is looking for a skilled and dedicated member of staff to manage all aspects of digital marketing.
This Digital Marketing & Brand Ambassador will strategize, plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including search engine optimisation, marketing, email lists, social media and display advertising campaigns. This includes managing, implementing and reporting on all of these brand/digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage all marketing content calendar requirements
- Manage all content and sales posts to achieve targets
- Manage and implement strategic direction for Social Media, Adwords and online advertising in line with budgets
- Manage online visibility and brand reputation
- Identify strategic marketing direction and goals
- Drive new marketing initiatives, and implement on relevant platforms
- Reporting on web activity, trends & identify future strategies
- Identify new website development requirements & ongoing maintenance/improvements toward customer needs
- Compose relevant content to implement newsletters and marketing campaign
Matilda’s is South Africa’s leading online intimate store. Our vision is
simple: to be the most fun, trusted place from which to buy lingerie and
intimate products, that will add spice to your sex-life! We achieve that
by offering our customers a safe and secure online shop, with super-fast
delivery and excellent, friendly customer service.
- Enthusiastic and personable with strong communication skills
- Strategic in your thinking & great problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Deadlines & results-driven with the ability to work well under pressure
- Good personal presentation, especially when meeting media & customers
- A commitment to the constant improvement of your marketing knowledge and skills on an on-going basis
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing or Public Relations, or similar
- Experience of working within e-commerce environments
- Experience working with social media monitoring and planning tools
- Functional knowledge of working with HTML
- A flair for words/copywriting, with a solid functional knowledge of SEO
- Experience with campaign management and project management
How to Apply:
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position. To be considered for this awesome position and join our team, please see the requirements below
- Your current CV with contactable references
- An intro letter on why you’d rock this position!
- Your expectations regarding remuneration
To apply, send the above requirements to us via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Application – Yes Please!” Feel free to highlight noteworthy aspects to your experience that may be relevant. We will be in contact with people who we have shortlisted.
If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, it means that this time, you have not been shortlisted for this position. We will keep your CV on file for future opportunities.
Posted on 19 Nov 09:42