|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
Our Digital Marketing department is in search of a culture and brand fit Digital Content Coordinator to join their team to take ownership of the day–to–day assembly & deployment of all relevant social, mailer, SMS & paid media content for the Cape Union Mart portfolio. The role will require the incumbent to work effectively across multiple teams, including some external partners, to proactively seek relevant information in order to effectively support the overarching business objectives & ensure the delivery of world class digital content.
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a high attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. This is a fast-changing role with evolving expectations, and we are looking for someone who has a natural aptitude for social media and problem-solving capabilities to push the digital boundaries. We’re looking for people who embody our values of Trust, Innovation & Passion and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Day-to-day assembly & deployment of required social media (Facebook, Instagram + Twitter), mailer & SMS comms.
- Coordinate small scale digital content productions with the support of both internal & external teams, as and when required.
- Compile monthly content calendars, alongside the broader brand & merchandise teams, to be executed across but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Mailers & SMS.
- Liaise with external digital agency to ensure delivery of all performance media assets on time and in line with the approved digital media plan.
- Brief all digital content requirements into the design studio in accordance with agreed lead times.
- Work closely with community managers to actively seek out and act on engagement opportunities within our online communities.
- Leverage & incentivize user generated content on our channels through the ideation & execution of competitions, giveaways or potential brand partnerships.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Matric and related tertiary education in digital content/marketing
- Ability to manage social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) is essential
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is advantageous
- High-level understanding of performance media (Facebook & Google), email communication strategies and overall digital insights & analytics.
- Domain knowledge in retail, online advertising and eCommerce with strong affinity to the Cape Union Mart Brand.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated – must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and adaptable – must enjoy working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work and build relationships cross-functionally and with a wide range of individuals with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong sense of ownership & responsibility – track record of performance meeting targets & objectives
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude – eager to grow, learn and develop your skills
- Decisive, structured and organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Fast learner with a strong aptitude for systems
- Passionate about social media, digital content, eCommerce and retail.
Posted on 18 Dec 13:09