|Remuneration:||R35000 – R40000 per month TCTC|
|Benefits:||Not during initial six month contract period|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client is a well established, dynamic niche agency that focus on B2B and B2C clients. They are looking to appoint two digital client account managers to start ASAP – September would be ideal, in order to have a thorough hand-over from the CAM’s who are both going on extended leave of absence as from October.
Initially, the appointment will be on a six-month contract basis, with the view to going permanent in early 2021. You will be responsible for managing an existing client portfolio, as well as procuring and managing new clients.
Requirements to be considered for these roles:
- An honours degree in marketing or digital
- A minimum of five years’ experience implementing digital marketing strategies – working in an agency environment
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape (including SEO, SEM,PPC, Ad Words, email marketing), and experience in the development and implementation of marketing, digital and communications strategies with a customer service approach
- Posses an excellent ability to build strong, lasting relationships – with clients, suppliers and fellow staff members
- Superior use of the English language, with the ability to formulate and write compelling marketing and communications strategies.
- Presentation skills of the highest order – you will be required to present integrated strategies to clients at a Senior EXCO level
- A passion for digital and the ability to keep abreast with developments in technology and marketing trends
- You must be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have built up a strong media network of targeted media, thus ensuring maximum publicity for clients
- Highly numerate with ability to formulate and control annual Marketing Budget
You got what it takes and have all of the above attributes? Send us your CV ASAP.
Posted on 31 Aug 13:03