- Ad Placed : 15 Sep 2020 18:01:00 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
Do you want to join a Top Notch Company and use your creativity in a Marketing role. Agency experience essential.
Be responsible for Marketing Campaigns.
Be part of a dynamic, forward thinking Company. Varied, busy, pressurized role that requires a self motivated, energetic, well presented individual.
Is this YOU? We want to hear from YOU today!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Design and execute paid lead generation campaigns for clients through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Continuously monitor- and optimize campaign performance and improve key lead generation campaign metrics by capturing and analysing the appropriate metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with the company’s CEO & design team to plan and create high performing lead generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with other key functions in the team such as sales and client management, to provide world-class customer service.
- Conversion optimisation suggestions and implementation with Web team or direct
- Focused digital lead generation (incl Facebook, Instagram and Google) experience (1-2 years+).
- Experience in working with Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads and Google Display Network and Google Tag Manager.
- Marketing or similar qualification advantageous.
- Web development knowledge and understanding of Conversion optimisation to generate and increase results from the Paid Media campaigns.
- Financial services / insurance experience highly recommended.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Driven, self-managed and able to function independently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Well-organized and able to report on progress made.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to rapidly establish credibility and trust within and outside the company
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.