|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
Imagine This Digital is a full-service digital agency built for the current state of the internet. We partner with clients to drive their business outcomes with video production, social media marketing, content marketing, media planning and distribution, influencer marketing, Google services, and everything in between. Building and growing a company from writers, artists, comedians, entrepreneurs, foodies, photographers, and data junkies. We are small with a big heart and driven by passion. We live and breathe emerging tech, and we are always growing. Curious?
The ideal candidate will work on multiple accounts and be responsible for managing numerous multi-disciplined digital projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with the client, campaign development and management.
We are looking for a passionate digital account manager with client service and project management experience within a digital landscape. Preferably agency experience.
A suitable candidate should have a wealth of digital experience and be able to mary this experience with strategic, creative and innovative thinking and execution.
This is a permanent position is based at our head office in Durbanville, Cape Town.
- A passion for people, even the difficult ones.
- A keen interest in all things digital and tech.
- A solid understanding of the digital environment, technologies and capabilities.
- Ability to conceptualise solutions against objectives and outcomes.
- A degree or qualification in business, marketing or PR.
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven track record working in an account management role (two to four years).
- High level of motivation and the ability to motivate the production team.
- Grow, strengthen and manage relationships with clients and ensure the agency is their trusted source of digital advice.
- Owning the delivery and quality of digital projects for clients based on a deep technical understanding of the digital landscape, trends and opportunities.
- Quoting, billing, recons, project sheets and monitoring deliverables against budgets.
- Overseeing creative delivery.
- Assist with copywriting.
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns, competitions and concepts.
- Review and signoff of monthly client content.
- Understanding and interpreting client needs and requirements.
- Identify ways to grow existing clients and generating leads.
- Understand brands and their integrated digital marketing communication needs.
- Preparing briefs, presenting creative concepts, identifying channel opportunities and strategies, reporting against agreed objectives and outcomes.
- Assist in setting up client goals and managing the process to reach these goals.
- Proactively identify issues and concerns and taking necessary steps to avoid or resolve.
- Review, analyse and track campaigns and results.
- Unlock powerful insights and trends.
- Ensure a thorough understanding and application of all agency tools, templates and processes.
- Present monthly reports and feedback on key learnings/campaigns.
- Effective and efficient running of digital deliverables. (web, social, SEO, AdWords, etc.)
- On top of all day-to-day activities. And there are many of them.
- Supportive and proactive communication between the client and the agency.
- Assist in the delivery of services to the client.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage agency services to the client.
- Lead status meetings and reporting/feedback sessions.
- Ensure that client’s accounts are correct and delivered on time and that payment is effected timeously.
- A good sense of humour.
- Fun, active and sociable.
- Positive and self-motivated individual.
- Creative, quirky and out of the box thinker.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well under short deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail (yes we are mentioning this again).
- Cooperative attitude and good team player. Company culture is exceptionally important to us.
- Willingness to learn, accept instructions, correction and supervision.
- Proactive and innovative thinking.
- Intuitive and self-standing.
- The job involves working some evenings and weekends and responding to community members outside of work hours. We do however try to keep this to a minimum.
- Great time management skills, ability to multitask.
- Emotionally intelligent.
Imagine This Digital is a full-service digital agency built for the current state of the internet. We partner with clients to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class modern video production, social media marketing, content, media planning and distribution, influencer marketing, Google services, and everything in between.
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment.
- Experience in social media marketing, web development and direct marketing.
- Very strong strategic thinker.
- The ability to deliver on the clients’ business plans and implement accordingly with the team.
- Manage the retention of existing clients by delivering consistently high standards.
- Manage the health of the clients’ business within the agency.
- Deliver bottom line client profitability and grow the clients’ business within the agency.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective team management skills.
- Proficient in, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email and web.
- Able to write copy and short form articles.
- Exceptional spelling and grammar.
- Experience in updating content on WordPress.
- Experience with SEO, reporting will be an advantage.
- Experience with financial services will be an advantage.
- Experience with photography and/or video editing will be an advantage.
- Experience in Photoshop and other Adobe software will be an advantage.
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English will be an advantage.
Posted on 29 Jan 15:56