- Provide customer-facing product engineering support for Office365
- Provide real-time client support for faster resolution of cases
- Conduct research on complex cases, validates cases for escalation to Backline and contributes to knowledge management initiatives.
- Be the focal point for communications, coordination and overall adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields – Experience in or exposure to a client facing role
- At least 2 years of professional IT experience
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to a flexible work schedule, as the need arises
- With solid Infra background, strong understanding of servers, Active Directory or AD, and the like
- With Office 365 skills and experience
- Solid MS Exchange Skills
- Solid SharePoint Skills
- Proficient in MS Exchange and two or more O365 technologies
- Proficient in MS SharePoint, along with at least two O365 technologies
- At least three Office 365 technologies, if Exchange or SharePoint is not part of skillset
- God to have if with certification on the following
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS Windows Server
- MS Exchange
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.