|Remuneration:||R18000 – R22000 per month To be discussed|
Our client, a leading film company, seeks the skills of a highly talented 2D animator.
Minimum of two to three years of experience required.
2D animators create characters, storyboards, and backgrounds for animation in a two-dimensional space. 2D animators may have titles such as animator, character designer, or storyboard artist.
Qualifications: Preferably a degree in animation, graphic design, etc.
Please send the following to our offices:
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of your Portfolio in PDF (max 5MB) or a Showreel link.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
- Animating scenes of an animated product (including plotting the camera moves, editing the soundtrack, and charting information on dope sheets).
- Have animation and acting skills, combined with a good sense of graphic design.
- Have a good level of computer literacy.
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, FreeHand, and Flash.
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking.
- Have knowledge of drawing and structure.
- Designing advertisements and website.
- Creating frames and characters.
- Producing special effects and action graphic.
- Video editing.
Posted on 14 Jul 11:21