|Company:||EPX Courier Services|
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Queries relating to invoices
- Follow up on unallocated deposits and allocation of receipts to individual debtors accounts.
- Credit notes, maintain customer statements;
- Maintain allocated debtors book;
- Queries, liaise with customers for outstanding payments
- Escalate for collection
- Allocation of card payments and cheque administration
- Ensure control account balances
- Provide clients with statements monthly
If you are a forward-thinking individual that can hit the ground running and you think you are a perfect fit for our fast-paced expanding team, please send your CV. Note applications close on 22 January 2021. If you have not heard from us in 14 days please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Skills and experience
- Minimum five years’ courier experience
- Matric with further studies in Accounting an advantage
- Own transport/valid Driving License.
- Time management skills and responsible for meeting deadlines and targets.
- Excellent proven interpersonal skills, a team player and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Fully bilingual – English and Afrikaans
- Customer service focus liaison.
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word & Excel) and Parcel Perfect preferable.
- Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Analysing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication.
Posted on 07 Jan 09:05