|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Debtors position within a sales and distribution (exports) environment. The successful incumbent will be responsible for vetting of accounts, maintaining files on SAP, allocation of payments amongst other Debtor responsibilities.
Living in or near the Vaal Triangle
Please do not apply unless you meet all of the below requirements.
Please state the job ad reference in the subject line of application email.
- Grade 12 preferably with Accounting or Business Studies as a subject
- Diploma/certificate or higher in debt collection
- Diploma or higher in bookkeeping – to trial balance
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- SAP – preferably SAP Business One
- Minimum of three years’ in a full Debtors Administrator role
- Experience in collection from foreign customers
- Ability to apply the National Credit Act to collections where necessary
- Financially minded
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Own license and transport non-negotiable
Worked in an Export environment
Ability to read/write French and or Portuguese
Posted on 29 Jan 15:40