|Remuneration:||R800000 – R1000000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
If big data, the corporate world and banking benefits are your thing – then this could be the opportunity for you. The Risk and Auditing division of Africa’s largest bank, is looking for a data scientist/ML engineer to join their high impact team of superstars.
Your role will involve:
- Modelling complex business problems, discovering insights and opportunities through statistical, algorithmic, machine learning and visualization techniques
- Overseeing data mining techniques and conduct statistical analysis to large, structured and unstructured data sets to understand and analyze phenomena
Reference Number for this position is MH50960. This is a permanent role-based Johannesburg. Budget is in the region of R800k to R1m per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on az.oc.egrem-e@ellehcim.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- MSc degree is preferred, Honours degree as a minimum
- Three+ years of data science/ML engineering experience
- Tech exposure with SQL, Python, C#, Java, AWS/Azure
- Experience with application and web development
Posted on 18 Sep 12:49