|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Customer Care Solutions (Pty) Ltd.|
We are looking for an experienced data manager to oversee the development of data systems and management of our clients’ data. You will be responsible to organise, store and analyse our clients’ data with attention to data intregity, security and confidentiality.
You are able to fully grasp the complexity of data management. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You will also need to be tech-savvy, have strong analytical and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, clients and external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorise maintenance or modifications
Customer Care Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a cutting-edge customer relationship management and direct marketing solutions provider operating successfully since our launch in January 2000.
Our owner managed company is credited as a first-rate CRM and Direct Marketing provider by successfully implementing countless tailored solutions employing the very latest innovations in modern consumer marketing.
- Proven experience as data manager/analyst
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
Posted on 07 Jun 11:49
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Customer Care Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
CCS is a is a multi-channel communication service provider in Cape Town founded in January 2000.