|Remuneration:||R12500 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand. Please visit our website to find out more about CMT – www.cmt.org.za.
CMT seeks to employ a data capturer based in Mthatha, Eastern Cape who will be responsible for capturing and controlling data, running reports, creating spreadsheets. The DC will be based in an office in Mthatha.
Salary: R12,500 per month
To apply please submit:
- A completed employment application form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- One-page covering letter
- CV – Maximum of two pages
To the attention, HR Assistant – az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer – quoting the job reference DATCAP/MTHA/OCT2020 in the subject line-please quote the correct reference number incomplete applications will not be considered. Only online applications with all of the above attachments (one to three) will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a competency test.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: 27 October 2020 (12pm)
NB: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- A minimum of three years of data capturing combined with administrative working experience
- Advanced MS Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Flexible and helpful attitude required at all times
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Office (advantageous)
- Valid driver’s licence with driving experience.
- HIV/AIDS knowledge
Posted on 02 Oct 10:56