|Remuneration:||R17000 – R22000 per month Cost to company|
My client is online gambling business based in Cape Town and they are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join their business. As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer service team, which consists of over ten people. You will also ensure that customers are offered an excellent service. This is a hands-on managerial role with lots of responsibility in a fun and fast paced environment. The business is part of a larger group which means having extra resources at your disposal.
The culture is very friendly, hardworking and entrepreneurial. The company is very successful and leading in its sector. There is huge potential for growth in the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team which consists on team leaders + customer service agents
- Overseeing + reporting on team performance + productivity)
- Setting KPI’s for the team
- Driving initiatives to increase sales activity
- Managing Service Level Agreements
- Working closely with other departments such as marketing
- Reporting + productivity
- Ensure best practice with contracts, customer data + security
- Coaching + developing the team
- Managing technical issues + IT problems
- Creating team roster
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years in a managerial customer service role
- Open to industry but sports, gambling, betting etc. would be ideal
- Exposure to call center technology would be beneficial
- Solid Microsoft skills – Excel, Word
- Strong team leader with excellent customer service skills
- Positive, engaging, upbeat
If this sounds like you then get in touch with Amplified Talent to discuss further.
Posted on 21 Apr 15:22
Amplified Talent, your personal solution for premium digital recruitment delivered to agencies and brands who require the very best that the market has to offer.