|Remuneration:||R7000 – R8000 per month|
About the company
We are a global homeware company operating in the UK, providing the highest quality homeware; mattresses, beds, pillows and accessories to the UK market. At the moment, we are experiencing exponential growth and are looking to expand our team.
About the role
We currently have a 4.5 rating on trust pilot as evidence of the quality of our product and our commitment to customer service and we are looking for three new agents to join our team. The role requires that you respond to our customers in a courteous, proactive, and professional manner.
- Delivery queries
- Product queries
(The role home working as a contingency for Covid. To perform the role of a homeworker you will need a high spec internet speed.)
- Great verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft office
- High level of English language proficiency which will be tested
- Typing speed 35 words per minute minimum
- Space and facilities to work at home
- Highspeed internet connection
- A degree in and subject would be an advantage especially English or a TEFL teaching qualification.
- A genuine interest in British culture and the subtleties of language.
- Experience working in a telephone or e-mail-based contact centre.
- Great attention to detail.
- If you think you have what it takes, please apply and we’ll speak soon.
Posted on 23 Sep 20:00