|Location:||Cape Town, Parow, northern suburbs|
Position reports to Head of Marketing. In brief, we want to be known for our great customer experience! We need to not only acquire customers but retain them in this subscription-model business, so our customer interaction will be proactive as well as reactive. The successful candidate for this position will bring energy, a positive spirit, creative ideas and experience of what has or hasn’t worked. This is a description outlining the broad requirements of the employee’s job, and the duties which the employee will be expected to perform. This list is not exhaustive and the employee will be required to comply with any additional duties as reasonably required or imposed by the employer from time to time. Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Be TruthTV’s customer champion throughout the company
- Permeate a customer-oriented mindset to all staff at all tiers
- Represent the customer when consulted on content, marketing, PR and production decisions
2. Utilise technology (Zendesk and ViewLift)
- Develop systems in Zendesk with checks and balances to ensure that customers get excellent service
- Become the software expert, training and managing your team
- Utilise the ViewLift customer interface to provide immediate feedback to customers
3. Customer contact
- Implement contact strategies for new customers, failed renewals and cancels
- Do regular surveys to gather customer feedback
- Develop and maintain standard responses to all regular queries
- Provide regular reports on resolve turnaround times, types of customer queries and other CE metrics
- Flag any issues that may need immediate company-wide attention
5. Manage the customer experience team
- Appoint, schedule and manage a CE team to ensure that customers can get service at peak times.
TruthTV, launching early 2020, is a technology-driven video-on-demand platform providing high quality faith and family content to audiences in South Africa, Africa and beyond. Join our dynamic team in start-up phase as we build a superior product for an exciting and growing market.
Proud member of the Bloudruk Groep.
- At least five years of work experience in customer service management
- Technologically proficient
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, in English and Afrikaans
- A love for people!
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a team
- Passion for learning and personal development
- Comfortable working and participating in a Christian company
Posted on 28 Nov 10:50
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.