|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
Stractiv8 Impact needs a creative and conscientious individual to join our growing consultancy.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing deliverables that support our clients and their programmes. By doing this, you are fulfilling a major role in enhancing the visibility of organisations in the development sector and giving impact to their communications and/or marketing strategies.
Stractiv8 Impact is a consultant that has values rooted in making meaningful societal change by working with non-profit organisations and programmes as well as social investment initiatives. Our goal is to be a trusted partner in growing the visibility of the work of organisations in the sector, allowing our clients to focus on bringing their vision and mission to those whom they serve. We are Black Woman-Owned and Level 1 B-BBEE compliant.
Technical daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of client delivery requirements, including social media management, copy and content writing, editing
- Ensure that client websites content and SEO are up-to-date.
- Leading campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Oversee all design work and ensure all brands remain in their respective corporate identities with all guidelines met
- Directing outsourced service providers and supervising their work
- Working with director to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Staying in tune with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
- Ensure that Stractiv8 Impact remains actively connected to the business
Soft Skills needed:
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Good eye for creativity and ability to develop an efficient delivery plan
- Proficient in research and analysis
- Able to receive and share feedback
- Resilient in navigating challenges
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a digital marketing or communications position in agency and or corporate environments
- A reasonable understanding of the non-profit and social investment sector
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, digital marketing tools, best practices and website analytics.
- Experience working with people of different languages and cultures
- Good understanding of the development sector
- Have worked in a Start-Up or Small Business
Posted on 25 Sep 09:02