- Compile, check, and release purchase orders.
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Follow up on outstanding invoices, credit notes & statements
- Maintain age analysis for multiple clients within prescribed parameters
- Follow up and sort out queries
- Perform creditor reconciliations
If you are a forward-thinking individual that can hit the ground running and you think you are a perfect fit for our fast-paced expanding team, please send your CV. Note applications close on 22 January 2021. If you have not heard from us in 14 days please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a credit controller
- Matric with further studies in Accounting an advantage
- Own transport / valid Driving License.
- Time management skills and responsible for meeting deadlines and targets.
- Excellent proven interpersonal skills, a team player and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Fully bilingual – English and Afrikaans
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word and Excel) preferable.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Accpac and/or Pastel.
- Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Analysing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication.
Posted on 07 Jan 09:06