Our client based in Durban is looking for a Creative Marketing Manager to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for all projects and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to our audience
Education and Minimum Requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Proven experience as a creative lead or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- BSc / BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
- MSc / MA will be considered an asset
- Experience of promoting an organization through effective media relations, including pro-active campaigns and reactive reputation management
- Demonstrable experience of planning and executing targeted marketing and advertising campaigns across a range of both traditional and digital platforms
Skills and competencies:
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Some experience of people management and ability to deliver operational requirements of a given function
- Demonstrable ability to monitor and assess marketing and media strategy and activities success/failure against key business objectives
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and design tools, and database systems
- Experience of budget management and cost control, including an understanding of financial terminology
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Oversee the nature and tone of content, and adherence to branding, across the organisation’s digital channels, in consultation with the team
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.