|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Company:||SME South Africa|
SME South Africa is looking for a content marketer to manage the content marketing strategy & execution of our soon to be launched on-demand coaching App for Startups. You will be required to write SEO based blog posts, guides, email campaigns, social media, and marketing copy.
To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable working in a startup environment where priorities and requirements change frequently. Having a deep understanding of the lead generation strategies, social media, and SEO will help you succeed and accelerate your impact to our business growth.
- Write rich, SEO optimised content that attracts leads to our funnels. Including blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, video scripts, and emails.
- Create, maintain, and execute content calendar for the blog, social media, and email
- Own email marketing by working to: Build email lists and campaigns, execute email lead gen tactics, grow email subscriptions, behavioral segmentation, and email templates.
- Optimize SEO content by working on technical SEO issues, internal links, on-page optimization, backlinks, and keyword research.
- Measure and report weekly on campaign goals and recommend optimization strategies to improve campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of direct experience in content marketing
- Experience working for an e-commerce/marketplace/media or tech startup.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms and email automation tools.
- Experience with social media publishing tools, social listening, and organic social metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, experience working on Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEO tools such as Moz.
- Data-driven marketer with the ability to A/B test and build processes to scale content creation and reach more target personas.
- SEO and Google Analytics Certification is a plus
When applying for the position, please send through your CV, relevant references, links to your published works, and a cover letter which explains why you’re the best fit for SME South Africa. If we like your CV, we will ask you to complete a writing and grammar test.
Posted on 30 Sep 09:46