|Location:||Cape Town, Cape Town|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The consumer insights sxecutive is responsible for supporting the Integrated Agency Team to drive insights into all client briefs and aspects of the business to support strategy and assist in the design, execution, implementation and delivery of Insights Projects.
Deliver insights projects to clients that exceed their expectations.
Support the Head of Insights in ensuring that Insights are incorporated into workflow, strategy and creative development process.
Actively contribute to enriching and adding value to Observational Insights and translating key insights into value for clients.
Consistently demonstrate self-awareness and positive leadership skills in relationship building with key stakeholders, clients, suppliers and the internal team.
The financial management and tracking of Insight financial targets in collaboration with the Head.Of Insights.
Support the Insights team in the preparation, execution and delivery of Insights Projects by ensuring the timeous delivery is within the scheduled timeline, budget and objectives:
- Desk research – to provide context of the brand and consumer
- Proposal – contribute to brainstorm, proposal preparation
- Project Management – support in implementing the project plan and timings and liaise with internal stakeholders where needed
- Qualitative and Quantitative Design – support with questionnaire, discussion guides, etc.
- Fieldwork – support in conducting interviews and moderating when suitable
- Analyse and prepare reports with support, that use the findings to provide actionable, rich insights to answer the client’s business questions in a visual and concise way
Incorporate insights into the workflow process so that agency work (pitches, creative and strategy) are built off consumer insights.
Learn the basics of research methodologies. Build industry knowledge and be up to date on innovative insight solutions in order to provide input into the design of Insight Projects.
Contribute to Observational Insights by providing regular Observations at the weekly sessions.
Lead the process of distilling key insights to add value (creative, strategy, etc.) and clients by sharing these in regular brainstorms, proposals and presentations where relevant.
Provide direction to Observational Insights team in terms of relevant content and themes to cover.
Support and work collaboratively with Strategy so that client strategy is informed by insights.
Develop an understanding of strategy concepts and frameworks (e.g. OOIC, Behavioural Economics, etc.) and Influence (e.g. pyramid) in order to develop strong insights and recommendations.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related marketing, psychology degrees
- Two to three years of experience in marketing (ideally marketing research is advantageous)
- Personal leadership qualities are required
- Apple Mac, Google Drive, advanced MS Office, Advanced PowerPoint, Chase Software
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills
- Seecond and third South African language advantageous
- An ability to think out the box and combine sound research practices with innovative thinking to build rich consumer insights to meet internal and client objectives
Posted on 24 Nov 20:18
(021) 674 5320
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Executive jobs
- Account Executive, Cape Town
- Sales Executive, Cape Town, Gardens, Topco Media
- Executive PA, Northern Suburbs (Cape), Capfin
- Advertising Sales Executive – Highbury Media, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Sales Executive, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Digital Account Executive, Cape Town, CBD, Ninety9cents
- Experienced Advertising Sales Executives, Cape Town
- Sales Executives, Cape Town, Ronbebosch
- Consumer Insights Executive, Cape Town, Cape Town, LayerCake recruitment
- Design/DTP – Advertising Executive, Cape Town, Airport Industria, Ad Talent
- Marketing Executive | Sports, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Radio Direct Sales Executive Cape Town, Cape Town
- Executive Housekeeper, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Sales Executive – Part-Time/Full-Time, Cape Town, Maitland, Persuade
- Executive Office Cleaner, Cape Town, CBD, Topco Media
- Publishing Sales Executives, Cape Town, Topco Media
- Corporate Sales Executive, Cape Town, Seapoint, Premier Hotels & Resorts
- Senior Sales Executive – Email Marketing Solutions, Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park, Lima Bean
- Sales Executive, Maitland, Persuade
- PR Account Executive, Cape Town, Stellenbosch
- Senior Research Executive – Quantitative Research, Cape Town, Cape Town, LayerCake recruitment
- Sales Executive, Cape Town, CBD, Topco Media
- Junior Commercial Counsel, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Programme Designer, Cape Town, Bellville
- Social Media Specialist/Digital Writer, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs