This global organisation, listed on the JSE Securities Exchange, is currently looking for a Consolidation Accountant (Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant).
Primary Job Purpose:
- Ensure accurate and timeous reporting of consolidated financial results that is of a good quality and standard.
- Ensure that the financial reporting function is supported through the provision of input in the areas of financial and performance reporting and accounting technical advice.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Preferably CA (SA) (newly qualified).
- B.Com (Hons). +2 years’ experience in consolidation or IFRS technical position.
Key Performance Areas:
- Review and analyse monthly reports received and resolve queries.
- Perform the allocated consolidation/s and assess for reasonableness.
- Improve consolidation process through innovation.
- Prepare reporting documents for Board and Management reporting’s incorporating:
- Balance sheet;
- Income statement;
- Cash flow statements;
- Management income statement.
- Current and relevant IFRS technical knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS standards thereby reducing risk of non-compliance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with team.
- Building beneficial relationships with the divisions.
- Timeous resolution of issues.
- Prepare for and co-ordinate interim and annual audits:
- Interact with Auditors;
- Documentation requirements;
- Prepare annual year-end pack;
- Scrutinise annual financial statements.
- Identify and implement audit process improvements to increase efficiencies.
- Prepare annual financial statements for allocated companies.
- Assist with the annual financial statements for other Head Office companies.
- Prepare adhoc reports as required.
- Customer focus.
- Deadline driven.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.