A legal practice situated in the V&A Waterfront Cape Town requires the professional services of a commercial litigation attorney.
Essential duties :
- Prepare pleadings, notices, appearances in court.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing Agreements.
- Established background and understanding of Commercial Law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
- Self-Motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum five years experience.
- LLB degree.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans. Any foreign language will be advantageous.
Salary commensurate with experience and ability.
Kindly send your cv to az.oc.htims@htimst
Posted on 10 Feb 09:23