|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, V&A Waterfront, CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A legal practice situated in the V & A Waterfront, Cape Town requires the professional services of a commercial/civil litigation attorney.
- Prepare pleadings, notices, appearances in court.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of commercial agreements
- Must have a proven background and understanding of commercial law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum five years of experience
- LLB Degree.
Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans. Any foreign language will be advantageous.
Posted on 22 Sep 10:30