|Remuneration:||R700000 – R800000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-merge IT Recruitment|
If you’re a developer interested in automating IT infrastructure, building software delivery pipelines, and deploying and managing infrastructure, then it’s a great time to think ahead in advancing your career.
This role is for a technology consulting and software development company that specialises in cloud computing and cloud services. You will be part of a solution development team and learn to operationalize infrastructure at scale to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
We are passionate about realising possibility.
If you’re an engineer who likes to get down in the details and bring your own creativity to solving hard problems in elegant, performant and secure ways, click on apply now!
Reference Number for this position is KB49323 which is a permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R700k to R800k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Four to six years of experience as a DevOps Engineer working with any cloud provider
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or other cloud platforms
- Solid Cloud Architecture engineering knowledge
- Solid experience in scripting in any language
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and take ownership of projects you are assigned to
Overview of the role:
- Work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
Posted on 31 Jul 11:46