|Remuneration:||R7000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Strika Communications is looking for a newly graduated, organised, enthusiastic candidate to assist us with:
- Assisting on our smaller accounts
- Creating client proposals and the coordination of small projects
- Taking meeting notes and assisting our MD and client service director with their duties
- Making travel arrangements for client service personnel
- Preparing presentations and pitch decks where necessary
Strika Communications specialises in creating visual communication solutions tailored to corporate communication needs. Our products range from product-education comic books to safety procedure animations.
By using a visual-first communications strategy, we turn dry, factual or complex subjects into memorable media. These visually appealing, image-based communications ensure that clients can talk to diverse audiences with one simple communication tool regardless of language, culture or age differences.
- Tertiary qualification in either marketing, communications or English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You should have strong administrative skills and good attention to detail
- Proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and work hard
- Spanish or French speaker
- An understanding that nothing worth having comes easy
- The duration of this contract will be three months. If it works out, we may offer a permanent position.
Posted on 03 Nov 15:04