Our client manufacturing packaging materials is seeking to employ a chemical engineer with experience in pulp and paper in Piet Retief.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12
- B-Tech pulp and paper degree
- Five years of papermaking experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good technical understanding of papermaking
- MS Office competence (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)
- Other software competence (JDE, FlowCentric, QlikView)
- Must have own vehicle
- Must be willing to work overtime
Applicants must reside in Piet Retief or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 31 Jan 12:26
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.