Join the customer service team at your local contact centre and you’ll take calls from all kinds of customers with all kinds of questions. Whether they’d like a bill explained, a payment issue resolved or a contract upgraded, it’ll be down to you to listen to them, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit. It won’t always be a walk in the park, though. Meeting challenging targets, staying positive and polite on every call and supporting the odd frustrated customers are all part and parcel of the job. But if you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and people skills it takes to put the customer first and help us achieve our ambition of being #1 for service, the rewards are 100% worth it.
• Need real strength of character and will have a talent for making customers feel special
• Be able to listen – even if the issue is hard to listen to
• Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs – even if the matter is not always clear
• Give your best advice – even if it isn’t always appreciated
• Have a genuine interest in communication technology
• Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even:
• Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
• Have some customer service experience
• Know your way around a PC.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager required for company based in Ballito KZN
Must live in 10km – 1km radius of Ballito
Own Vehicle & driver’s license
Min of 3 – 5 years strong admin experience
Strong admin skills
Excellent PC skills
Good stock control abilities
Must be able to handle pressure
Should be able to handle multiple tasks & Projects
Should be well organized
Should be able to prioritize tasks
Should be able to stick to deadlines and work independently
Start date: 1 July 2020 – Total CTC is R20 000pm.
Please mail an updated cv to : email@example.com Ref: Office Manager Ballito
We are urgently looking for picker/packers to work on a various shifts.
Shifts available are:
Full Time Shifts available
Unloading and Loading.
Breaking down freight.
Building aircraft pallets.
Scanning and labelling freight.
All start dates are pending a 5 year checkable background.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to offer an opportunity to join an exclusive Private Dental Partnership.
The vacancy is for a Secretary/Receptionist to join a five man partnership and team of support and administrative staff. A varied day can be anticipated with primary focus on patient care.
Applicants with an excellent command of English and first class telephone skills should apply. The position demands accuracy, attention to detail, computer expertise and general initiative. A willing team spirit to contribute to the pleasant working environment is essential.
Hours will be from 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
Send CV to: email@example.com
We are recruiting for passionate and caring Domiciliary Health Care Assistants to work. Both full time and part time shifts available.
• To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person centred approach.
• To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights.
• To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their Family and Friends.
• To actively support other Care Workers.
• To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations and Caring Hand’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Driving licence is essential.
In return Stratton Mills can offer:
• R8000 per month
• Outstanding career development opportunities.
• Flexible shift patterns available.
• Holiday pay accrued from the start.
Applicants are subject to an enhanced criminal record check.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to announce that we are recruiting for a well established company. We are currently recruiting for Order Pickers and LLOP truck drivers on a temp to perm basis. We are able to offer on going shifts with good rates of pay.
You will be working in ambient warehouse and you will be responsible for picking of items using LLOP truck, docket sheets and pump trucks.
Your shift pattern will be
14:00 – 22:00
08:00 – 14:00
Brakes – 1 hour paid brake per day
PPE – Safety boots and a high vis vest
To be considered for this position you must: • be accurate • be able to work efficiently
Full training for the job will be provided. This a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this vacancy please Send CV to: email@example.com
We are looking to recruit a full-time or Part time Office Administrator.
The role involves:
Answering the phone
Assisting with facilities issues
Arranging appointments and interviews
Requirement and Attributes:
With a proactive approach to problem solving, have a positive attitude towards things.
Good attention to detail.
Excel, PowerPoint, word, & Microsoft project skills.
Data analysis skills.
Good online ecommerce sense.
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm – Mon- Fri
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nurture Health Group requires a Care Worker who will be based at our Ballito physical rehabilitation facility in Durban reporting to the Registered Nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Care Worker certificate
• 2 Years or more experience as a Care Worker within a physical rehabilitation environment,
or home caring with a person who has suffered a physical disability
• Analysis & decision making
• Safety and Quality
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy at email@example.com clearly marked “CWB” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Our client, a very prestigious and successful property company based in Ballito are looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join their vibrant offices that deal predominantly with high end and prestigious Properties.
Duties will include:
* Providing administrative support to the lettings department
* Liaising with high profile clients, tenants and landlords
* Producing and processing tenancy agreements
* Handling renewals
* Preparing and updating property lists
* Marketing of properties online
* Arranging for photographs to be taken of properties
* General property administration
Skills and attributes:
* Previous experience working within property
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Administrator to become an integral part of a thriving business. The company offers excellent career opportunities. The offices are easily accessed by public transport and parking is provided. Local amenities are within walking distance.