Require a new reception/administration assistant for our Grahamstown Office to work from Monday to Friday! Main duties to include: Customer Enquiry Handling, Typing and Survey Production, Payment Processing and Accounts. Key requirements are: Previous Admin Experience, Speedy Typing, Reliability and Organisation. Hours: Mon – Fri | 9am-5.00pm. Salary: R9000 per month Grahamstown Office Base. Send your CV to: email@example.comContinue reading
Are you excellent at social media with a proven sales record and can start today? I need 75 motivated individuals who want to grow within the business to work on an exciting WhatsApp campaign for a very desirable product in the lucrative financial industry. Flexible working hours. An easy Sales Target of 10+ new clients a day. Requirements must have WhatsApp and data on your phone. More information will be given at interview to successful candidates. firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading
Multi-dealership in Somerset East is seeking a Sales Consultant with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role . You must be able to work under pressure, work independently and be an energetic self-starter. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS: Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
Develop the necessary sales organization/team to meet sales and profitability objectives.
High level of communication and leadership skills
Must be computer literate.
Must have passed Grade 12.
A tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
Must have a valid driver’s license. email@example.com
Reference: PE002471-AM-1 An exciting position has opened up in Grahamstown for a well known Company seeking a Qualified Technician.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements Qualified Technician. 1.1 Fully qualified Petrol mechanic/Diesel/motor Mechanic (Red Seal Qualification) 1.2 Good knowledge and skills of automotive diagnostic equipment.
1.3 Must have own toolbox within standard requirements.
1.4 Code 08 minimum Drivers License
1.5 Clear Criminal record
2.1 Repair and service vehicles according to specific or franchise specifications
2.2 Establish parts required for service or repairs to be performed.
2.3 Ensure Productivity is kept at 100% and above
2.4 Report to Service Manager / Service Adviser promptly on any additional work required
2.5 Obtain authorization prior to carrying out additional work.
2.6 Adhere to workshop policies and procedures. firstname.lastname@example.org
A well established lodge in the Eastern Cape is looking for an Executive Lodge Operations Manager. Must have a formal hospitality/hotel/business management qualification and at least 8 – 10 years’ management in the hospitality industry, preferable with a background in management in a 5 star hotel or lodge operation. Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the same position (Senior management – will be reporting directly to the CEO). Must be fully computer literate with the ability to co-ordinate; motivate and lead multiple senior teams. Must have excellent background knowledge of the corporate safari lodge industry. Must be service driven and have a high level of integrity. Drivers license / own transport essential. This is a live in position (family friendly); but must be able to cope with isolated environment. email@example.comContinue reading
A well-known 5* lodge outside Grahamstown is recruiting for an Executive Food and Beverage Manager who will be reporting directly to the CFO. Must have tertiary hospitality education with at 8 – 10 years’ experience in a managerial (and similar position) in a 5 star luxury operation (hotel or lodge). Must be fully computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel; Word; Pastel and GAAP. Must be able to co-ordinate functions and planning of various events and be able to liaise directly with suppliers. Must have excellent background knowledge of F&B commodities with a valid driver’s license. The position offers accommodation on-site (family friendly) but the property is isolated – must be able to cope the pressures associated with this. firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading
Reference: PE002270-LL-1 A position has opened up for a Live-In Receptionist at a private Game Reserve near Grahamstown.
Requirements: 1-2 years Reception experience. Opera (hospitality system) knowledge would be an advantage. MUST BE WILLING TO LIVE-IN. Send CV to email@example.com
Reference: PE002260-LL-1 A Live-in position has opened up for a Head chef experienced in 5* dining establishments.
Requirements: At least 3 years experience on a Head Chef level in a 5* establishment. Must be willing to live at the establishment located near Grahamstown. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ever dreamt of immigrating to Canada/Australia!!!! Canada needs you; World Access Immigration is a leading Immigration firm facilitating Permanent Residencies through many of Canada & Australia’s migration programs. Please note that World Access Immigration is not a recruitment agency, we are a visa facilitation firm and the intended occupation is a skilled shortage requirement for both Canada and Australia allowing the applicant to apply for a permanent residency due to the great demand of the skilled shortages within the particular country, however employment prospects will be available once the applicant receives an invitation for a visa to be lodged. For a Free illegibility assessment under this occupation you would need to meet the following:
• Have a Degree from recognised institution
• Have a minimum of three years paid employment, post grad related to the qualification
• Exceptional command of the English language. • Be under the age of 43 years old
• Before applying please read through the different immigration streams Canada has to offer on our website www.worldaccessimmigration.com • Be financially prepared to immigrate, please note if you have not made or do not have the financial aid please DO NOT apply. Tasks and Duties under the occupation. 4152 Social workers perform some or all of the following duties: Social workers perform some or all of the following duties:
• Interview clients individually, in families, or in groups, to assess their situation and problems and determine the types of services required
• Provide counsel and therapy to assist clients in developing skills to deal with and resolve their social and personal problems
• Plan programs of assistance for clients including referral to agencies that provide financial assistance, legal aid, housing, medical treatment and other services
• Investigate cases of child abuse or neglect and take authorized protective action when necessary
• Serve as members on interdisciplinary teams of professionals working with client groups
• Act as advocates for client groups in the community, lobby for solutions to problems directly affecting client groups and develop prevention and intervention programs to meet community needs
• Develop or advise on social policy legislation, conduct social research and assist in community development
• Provide mediation services and psychosocial assessments
• Evaluate the effectiveness of counselling and social programs
• May provide public education and consultation to professionals or groups regarding counselling services, issues and methods
• May supervise other social workers.
• Social workers may specialize in fields of practice such as child welfare, family services, corrections, gerontology or addictions. Please forward on your updated application for eligibility assessment to Mohamed Khan
A recognized 3 year tertiary qualification in the hospitality industry will be an advantageous. Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Front Office Department of which at least 3 years should be in a managerial position. Must be fluent in English with a high level of computer literacy, with emphasis on Opera and Micros experience. Revenue management experience essential. Own transport essential. The general purpose of the role is to manage and lead the Rooms Divisions department (hotel; front office; night audit; switchboard; drivers; porters; housekeeping and guest relations). Will also be expected to stand in for the General Manager when on leave in an Assistant General Management role. Single live in position with accommodation offered on site. Must be willing to work in an isolated environment. email@example.comContinue reading