- Ad Placed : 21 Nov 2019 09:02:37 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This global corporate is current seeking the services of a Capability Specialist in the Group Human Resources team. Reporting to the Group Capability Head, you will be responsible for developing strategic project capability strategies and plans focused and aligned to deliver on their collective business objectives.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree (Business / HR / Organisational Psychology or equivalent).
- Change Management Certification (desirable).
- Minimum 7 to 10 years’ organisational effectiveness / organisational development experience.
- Significant experience in designing high quality, effective business-wide solutions aligned to strategic business objectives.
- Strategic thinking ability and an enquiring mind.
- Sound business acumen, with the ability to translate complexity to simplicity.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering results and meeting business expectations.
- Strong ability to influence and coach at senior levels in the organisation.
- Adept at building and maintaining collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Adaptable and responsive to change, with the ability to problem-solve effectively.
- Experience working effectively in a range of Africa markets and working with teams in Africa.
- Self-driven, with the ability to work proactively and independently, as well as be a strong team player.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Willingness to travel to all operations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Partner with Senior Leaders and HR, by providing support for strategic projects, including operating model re-design, as well as large and medium business wide change initiatives.
- Support and advise Senior Leaders and HR to achieve the desired shift in culture through co-ordinated initiatives and touch points across the business.
- Ensure governance of operating model changes and alignment across strategic change initiatives.
- Provide guidance to Senior Leaders and countries on across organisational design, effectiveness, change and learning challenges/opportunities.
- Oversee and develop learning and development solutions related to business wide strategic projects.
- Develop strategic change management and design approach, process, tools, governance and quality assurance.
- Develop and facilitate change impact assessments and risk impact assessments to support required actions to be built into project and BAU plans.
- Support business improvement and diagnoses performance gaps through recommending organisational effectiveness levers.
- Identify and share external emerging trends and best practices with internal community of practice for capability, line and the broader HR community.
- Actively build Line Manager and HR competence in organisation design, change management and organisation effectiveness.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.