|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Campaign coordinator for national consumer engagement promotions/activations company.
Includes selection, training, and managing performance of promotions staff.
Education level: Degree
Three years’ full-time related industry work experience (marketing, consumer engagement, activation, promotion, eventing)
Job level: Mid
- High energy, positive person, can-do attitude
- Outstanding work ethic, hard-working
- Hands-on, able to get stuck in (‘physical’ work at times, e.g. managing an event)
- Work well under pressure
- Professional self starter
- Disciplined, no compromise
- Shorter notice period/available immediately
- Tertiary education
- Matric maths
- Related work experience in promotions/eventing
- Or work experience in recruitment/HR
- Training background
Activations and Promotions Company
- Highly organised
- Lateral thinking/problem-solver
- Strong operations/implementation
- High attention to detail
Please include email cover motivating your application.
Specify your current earnings/desired package range.
All applicants need to have own car.
Posted on 21 Jun 14:38
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.