|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Discussed in the interview|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Call Centre Manager|
|Company:||Private Property South Africa|
Main purpose of the role
The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for delivering superior customer service, by achieving outstanding levels of quality and operational efficiency. We will rely on this role to help our business drive efficiencies within the team to help us exceed customer SLA. As the leader of the team, we are looking for someone who is passionate about training, coaching, and leading a call centre team towards providing an exceptional and memorable customer experience journey. The successful incumbent has a passion for customer relationship management, works well with people and is familiar with the operations of an online entity (e-commerce).
For this role, the ideal candidate has been identified as someone who is passionate about customer service and is focused, goal orientated and highly organized. This position is best suited to the individual who has leadership experiences and enjoys leading individuals and teams. You are the right person for this role is you have an intricate understanding of the call centre environment and can help our business build a successful call centre as a business unit and customer relationship management hub.
As the leader of this team you’ll be responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre, by implementing a collection of processes that the organization will use to track, oversee and optimize all customer interactions. You will work collaboratively with other customer facing business units to effectively manage high-quality interactions on the customer engagement journey. You enable your team by equipping them with the tools, guidance and support to improve the experiences customers encounter through our highly interactive and vibey call centre.
Key areas of responsibility
Customer experience strategy development:
- Responsible for creating the vision and mission that will be aligned to the organizational strategy. In addition, will inform our plans, and the measurement thereof, to align the sales force to the vision of the organization by focusing on identifying and developing the correct systems, processes, policies, procedures and resources required to implement and sustain our purpose.
Service level management
- Assist in solving customer related queries/faults which may arise and escalate if necessary. Keep the communication line open with customers by following up with customers to gauge their satisfaction levels with our problem resolution. Applies technical aptitude and systems knowledge by systematically working through tickets and bugs logged within the call centre to solve customer queries and if warranted, implement corrective actions.
People management and leadership
- Responsible for training, coaching, and leading the call centre team as they provide support for our customers
- Provides the leadership, coaching and training required to unlock potential within the team
- Keeps team accountable by ensuring the necessary processes, systems and policies are in place to ensure the successful day to day running of the team
- Is able to motivate the team and enhance engagement, performance and operational success of all individuals within the team
- Effectively manages the performance of the team, in line with individual and departmental KPI’s and metrics.
Performance analysis and continuous improvement
- Uses strategic thinking, planning and organizational skills to design a business case that aligns to the organizational operating model.
- Sets the unit up for success by formulating department policy, procedures and systems that will enable efficiency, productivity and revolutionize the customer experience journey. Researches and implements methods that identify opportunity to continually streamline workflow optimization.
- Ability to work with rich and recorded information and the skill to simultaneously apply statistics, computer programming and operations research to quantify performance.
- Provide the organization with reporting insights into statistical analysis, as well as playing an advisory role in experimental design or ad hoc data queries.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses of customer feedback using leading practice research and analytics methodologies.
- Applies broad knowledge of leading practices, business challenges, and consumer business models to identify trends, competitive advantages, pain points and risks—not just historically, but proactively where possible—to create perspective in the area of Customer Experience and to help drive loyalty and retention.
- Develop and produce concise reports with insights and recommends actions. Monitors and reports on implementation, raising issues to other leaders for quick and effective resolution. Evaluates outcomes and results after implementation, and reports on them within the organization.
An inspiring culture and organisation to be a part of.
At Private Property, our values define our culture. These values form the core of who we are as people and inform how we operate our business.
Our culture is built on the following values: Service. Collaboration. Innovation. Agility. Grit.
These values give us purpose and direction as we strive to achieve great things together.
We invest in our people and help them to grow with us. We are proud of the calibre of our people and are successful because of them. We recognise and reward success and look for people who share our passion for innovation and excellence
What you need to succeed: qualifications and experience
- Minimum BCom degree in business management/administration, marketing management or relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum five years working experience managing the day to day functioning of a contact centre
- Relevant industry experience is highly advantageous (Property and E-commerce)
- Experience leading effective, high performing remote teams is highly advantageous
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience working with sophisticated customer data analysis, surveying, and research techniques
- The successful incumbent brings a demonstrated experience with leading a medium to large teams in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
Posted on 12 Feb 12:06