RAZOR is the PR agency in the M&S Saatchi Group South Africa. We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company that wants to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond. Our focus is simple – to create and manage the most powerful conversations on behalf of the clients and brands we represent.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world-class Johannesburg based business director to join our team and be part of this audacious vision.
Smart, sharp thinkers need only apply.
In this role, you will work as part of a senior leadership team to oversee, build and lead respected and admired relationships with key clients. You are a thinker and a do-er, you are not precious about rolling up your sleeves to make things happen.
The ideal candidate will have industry cred and meet the following criteria:
- Ten+ years of experience in agency-client service roles, with at least two to three years as a business director.
- Critical business understanding – achieving and exceeding forecasting, managing client budgets and agency revenue/income reporting.
- Experience in running big blue-chip businesses for an agency successfully for a number of years. Successful track record of winning pitches.
- Excellent media and stakeholder relationships and networks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. A strong presenter and leader.
- Strong mentoring and coaching instincts, supporting growth for junior staff and building a motivated and inspired culture in the team.
- Has experience across both corporate and consumer PR, and is comfortable in an integrated agency environment. Can hold their own in ATL, experiential and digital spheres.
- As part of the leadership team in the Agency, will sit on the management team to help support and drive the business growth of the Agency.
This is a great opportunity with a lot of scope for development and career growth.
While we look at every cv submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
Please note: All applications for this post closes on 28 February 2021
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 15 Jan 14:35