We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the office by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Building Control Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The Assistant must be comfortable with computers, versatile with Microsoft Office and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Building Control Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up for meetings.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments.
• Using computers to respond to emails and generate reports.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail.
Building Control Assistant Requirements:
• Matric certificate.
• Prior administrative experience would be beneficial.
• Good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual is required (English/Afrikaans/Zulu)
Powered by WPeMatico