|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd|
We’re seeking a Brand Strategist Team Leader. In this position, you will lead a team of brand strategists and graphic designers. You will be required to translate your skills and knowledge and implement innovative brand strategies and concepts. You will also actively promote new ideas, methods, technology and strategies that will grow the team and our service offerings. You will partner with our Sales team, to deliver exceptional brand solutions to our clients.
Job skills and responsibilities
- Research – Conduct and analyse research, data, and trends, and provide strategic recommendations on key findings.
- Strategy – Formulate brand and consumer behaviour strategies and find ways to enhance brands.
- Presentations – Present strategies, high impact pitches, and captivate audiences with excellent storytelling methods.
- Team management – Lead brainstorm sessions, develop, guide, motivate, and manage the Brand Strategists and Graphic Designers. Drive quality within the team.
- Other – Provide guidance to the Sales team.
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Tertiary education – Brand strategy, communication or relevant degree
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to sell strategies
- Passionate about brand strategies and brand experiences
- Excellent with taking briefs and collaborating with teams to execute the best strategies
- Forward-thinking and open-minded
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of consumer behaviour and brand strategies
- Solid experience in Brand Strategy with a good understanding of graphic design and knowledge of social media and digital touchpoints
- Three+ years’ experience in strategic directive
- Experience in the FMCG space will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Posted on 23 Sep 11:06