|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We’re on the hunt for a Copy-based Associate Creative Director to join a fabulous established, boutique BTL agency based in Cape Town. The role will see you working with the ECD. The ideal candidate will be more than just a wordsmith – we’re looking for someone with strong conceptual and leadership abilities who can knock the pants off of a presentation to the most senior of clients. The agency’s clients range from financial, FMCG, alcohol sector and more. The scope of work includes digital, design, shopper marketing, activations, internal comms, etc. You also need to be nice.
- Playing a central role in thinking up, developing and articulating fresh concepts that achieve the sometimes-difficult balance or being pioneering whilst also grounded in insights and clients’ brief and objectives
- Creating client-facing presentations that are not formulaic, predictable or wordy; presentations that tell stories and grab the attention of busy people
- Maintaining an attention to detail. This is more than just avoiding typos. Ensuring that all elements of the brief are covered and being thorough in your approach to your work
- Managing, mentoring and providing leadership to more junior colleagues in a professional and caring way that ensures the team grows together
- Ability to prioritise work and manage your time to ensure best outcomes, work is delivered on time and deadlines are met.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry Relevant Qualification
- Min 8 years’ agency experience (not negotiable), ideally with bias towards BTL
- Strong conceptual ability
- A passion for brand strategy
- Good understanding of consumer dynamics and the full spectrum of the SA marketplace
- Good communication skills: both written and verbal
- Must be able to manage a time and work to tight deadlines
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask (manage multiple creative briefs at one time).
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 11 Dec 08:24