|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension, Group Life, Disability and Funeral Fund|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Daymon World wide|
A permanent skilled level position.
Key performance areas:
- Elements of Brand Management:
- Overall Brand Development:
- The Associate Brand Manager works with the Brand Manager to identify weaknesses in the private brand’s relationship with its target consumers, thereafter developing a brand improvement strategy and a specific marketing plan to strengthen the brand’s image.
- Category-Specific Business Development:
- The Associate Brand Manager will work closely with both the company and clients buyers to analyse categories, identify opportunities for private brand penetration and volume growth plus category profit improvement.
- Associate Awareness:
- The Associate Brand Manager is responsible for developing programmes to educate the client’s employees about the importance of private brands to the company and for communicating private brand plans, activities, and progress to employees.
- Marketing Planning:
- The Associate Brand Manager will assist in developing plans for brand development, penetration improvement by category, and employee education that include specific activities, timetables, and team responsibilities.
- Consumer Research:
- Must understand marketing research methods, know when to apply various research techniques, and be able to interpret basic research results.
- Strategy Development:
- Based upon direction from the Brand Manager and customer, conducts data analysis and consumer research will need to have an understanding of developing a Brand Strategy.
- Promotion Development and Execution:
- Must develop and coordinate unique promotions that are consistent with the marketing strategy and are designed to help achieve private brand objectives.
- Packaging Execution:
- Coordinate the packaging development process for all new Private Brand products and ensure timely speed to shelf.
- Business Analysis and Reporting:
- Must be proficient in sales, share, and margin analysis, and must be able to customise reports to measure private brand performance.
You may, from time to time, be required to perform other duties, which are lawful and reasonable. These may or may not be contained in this job description.
The Company is the full-service global retail branding and sourcing partner that works directly with the world’s leading retailers and manufacturers to provide customized branding solutions that drive sales and profitable growth across multiple categories and channels. The Company’s expertise includes branding & strategy, insights & measurement, private brand development, global sourcing and shopper marketing.
Our employee-owned company, is a place where more than 35,000 highly trained and passionate associates create quality brands and products of exceptional value that improve people’s lives, and deliver outstanding services to our clients globally. They use their skills, knowledge and talent to make our partners more successful, operate as entrepreneurs to make a difference, and collaborate with others to increase their impact.
- Experience Required
- University level qualification in a relevant area (Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Consumer Studies).
- Two years of experience with a retailer, manufacturer, importer, research agency or consultancy.
- Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- It is preferable if your background includes consumer focused category, brand and product development.
- Proficiency in some or all of Category Management, Brand Management, Marketing, Product Development, Sourcing and Supply.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Team Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Posted on 21 Jun 12:29
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.