A retail store dealing with outdoor equipment requires an assistant manager in Douglas.
Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Two to three years of management experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximising turnover, driving customer service and stock control
- Leading and developing a team
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimise sales
- Reducing stock loss effectively
- Maintaining health and safety practices
Applicants must reside in Douglas or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 04 Feb 07:10
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.