|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Division for Prospective Students:
Centre for student recruitment and career advice.
- Identifying and recruiting students, particularly from designated groups;
- School visits aiming to introduce the University;
- Attending career exhibitions, career evenings and other recruitment events;
- Internal liaising with Faculties;
- Answering queries from prospective students, parents and teachers;
- Receiving campus visitors;
- Strategic identification and exploration of potential feeder areas aiming to expand the University’s diversity profile.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of two years’ work experience;
- Fully proficient in isiXhosa, Afrikaans and/or English;
- Good writing and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to comfortably make presentations to large as well as smaller groups;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to work effectively within a group context;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Willingness and availability to travel often and work irregular hours when necessary;
- Fully computer literate.
- A recognised teaching qualification;
- Knowledge of the University and SU’s internal systems.
Commencement of duties: 1 October 2017
Closing date: 30 June 2017
Enquiries regarding this position: Ms Magdel Pretorius on 021 808 2631
Enquiries regarding remuneration and benefits: Human Resources Client Service Centre on 021 808 2753
The University will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition of the staff corps, especially with regard to the appointment of suitable candidates from the designated groups.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the closing date of the advertised post.
Apply online at http://www.sun.ac.za/vacancies
Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments.
The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates.
Should no feedback be received from the University within four weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Posted on 02 Jun 11:15
Get job alerts for Advisor jobs
- Financial Advisor/Sales Consultant, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Medical Advisor, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Bridgena Barnard Personnel Group
- French Speaking Programme Advisor, Cape Town, Claremont
- Customer Service/Sales Advisors, Cape Town, Black Pen Recruitment
- Student Advisor – Sales, Cape Town