|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Adops Campaign Mgr|
The advertising operations campaign manager will be responsible for managing a team of ad ops campaign managers.. Work closely with the head of marketing, national direct sales manager, national programmatic and agency manager and the national business and technical development manager to ensure the optimal organization and function of the ad operations team.
- Accountable for the flawless launch of advertising campaigns on IOL’s digital properties
- Investigate and resolve delivery/performance issues and advise management and account managers as to revenue risk
- Interface regularly with Account Managers during RFP/proposal development and campaign optimization process to provide product and technical feasibility guidance and recommendations
- Collaborate on the delivery of technology and service solutions that meet customer needs and represent incremental revenue opportunities
- Manage implementation of all operational requirements for campaigns (tracking, tagging, agency correspondence, media plan management, etc)
- Mentor team members and grow the collective skill set of the ad ops campaign management team
- Analyse reports and data to make strategic pricing decisions to generate revenue on inventory that is not being sold by the sales team
Programmatic campaign management
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Devise integrating marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Ensure that projects include all the milestones required to reach successful completion via management resource availability and allocation.
- Measurement of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure that projects are meeting client requirements and the project team is effective and efficient as possible.
- Manage processes and procedures needed to ensure that all aspects of project status are communicated clearly as required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Conduct website audits
- Tag generation
- Recommend ad slots to publishers
- Consult with publishers
- Provide technical support to publishers and consult with developers
- Three to four years overall ad operations management work experience in the digital media industry and publisher environment
- Experience with ad trafficking (display, video), de-bugging, data collection, ad optimisations
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Expertise with web analytics and ability to translate quantitative numbers into recommended action
- Knowledge of ad exchange/demand side platform media buying a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proactive with good organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with thorough attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills volt business solutions is committed
Posted on 22 Dec 12:59