An established East London financial-advice firm, focused on providing advice that will assist clients in reaching their financial goals.
Purpose of the role:
To tend to the administration of the financial planning services we provide.
– Grade 12 / Matric (essential)
– Driver’s License (essential)
– Own vehicle (advantageous)
Skill requirements and duties:
– Responsible for the implementation of financial plans which will involve managing the transfer of investment capital, setting up new financial products, submitting claims and withdrawals etc.
– Responsible for drafting and submitting investment and life assurance application forms
– Assist clients with the signing of forms
– Become knowledgeable about the financial assets and products that our clients utilise
– Responsible for drafting of documents that capture the financial plans and proposals
– Responsible for the upkeep of client financial product portfolio summaries – drafting, updating, and presenting at regular reviews
– Must show good initiative and be willing to do necessary research for better understanding where necessary
– Must be able to demonstrate good time management and be able to work under pressure, and show good organisation skills
– Must timeously tend to all client queries
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Office and other related software
– Answer phone calls when receptionist unavailable
– Be courteous with all clients and try to develop a good relationship with clients
– Photocopying, printing & binding of documents, when required
– Filing & scanning, when required
– Send quarterly reports, when required
– Send clients’ tax certificates, when required