Badger Holdings is looking for an experienced, dynamic accountant to join their finance office in George.
Skills and attributes
- The successful candidate will report within the South African group structure and must posses the following essential skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient and comfortable conversing in English (written and verbal)
- Accurate, analytical and organised with a high attention to detail
- Independent, adaptable and deadline-driven
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent reconciliation interpretation skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Strong computer literacy with advanced Excel skills
Qualifications and experience
- Completed BCom Degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Completed SAICA/SAIPA articles
- Insurance Industry knowledge and experience will be favourable.
All applicants will have to make themselves available for digital interviews.
The position will be filled in line with the Badger Holdings culture, values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented.
Posted on 15 Jan 16:38