|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Gorilla Creative Media|
Calling account executives who have a hunger to learn and grow! Ideally, you have a qualification in marketing and communications and six to 12 months of experience preferred in a digital agency.
We are looking for an account executive who has a qualification aligned to marketing, media and communications with six months to 12 months of agency experience to fill this position which has become available in the Jozi Jungle.
The successful candidate will assist the client services team with the management of projects and collaborate with the social team to ensure brand outputs are aligned to brand guidelines and media best practice.
Reporting to the account director, the account executive will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating team and client meetings, including booking rooms and arranging catering
- Writing briefs for clients when necessary, with the exception of larger strategic briefs
- Working with Traffic to try and coordinate client service and production tasks
- Daily management of projects, both internally and externally, within budgets and timelines
- Completing contact reports
- Preparing for status updates with the Traffic team and facilitating client status updates
- Updating status document with invoice numbers, CE numbers and amounts accurately
- Updating age analysis every week in collaboration with Accounts in time for an internal status
- Highlighting any invoices that are out of terms to the AM/SAM/AD
- Proactively researches industry trends and brand knowledge to increase strategic understanding of client brands
- Learn to interpret insight tools (e.g. BrandsEye, Facebook Insights, Social Bakers and Google Analytics)
- Ensuring the monthly reporting is planned, scheduled and completed by the deadline
We are a proudly South African, award-winning digital creative agency with offices in Durban and Johannesburg. We are driven by The Relentless Pursuit of Awesome.
- Six months to one year of client service experience in an advertising agency environment, preferably digital
- Relevant tertiary qualification, aligned to marketing, media, communications
- Broad understanding of BTL, ATL, TTL, new technology
- Able to review campaign results, identify improvements
- Understanding of digital platforms and technologies
- Good project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Posted on 14 Feb 08:07
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Account Executive jobs
- Account Executive Footage, Johannesburg, Illovo, Sandton, Greatstock
- Sales Account Executive, Pretoria, Centurion
- Public Relations Account Executive, West Rand, Florida Hills
- Packaging Account Executive, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Account Executive, Johannesburg, Ogilvy & Mather Johannesburg
- Direct Sales Account Executive, Johannesburg, Sandton, Primedia Broadcasting
- Junior Account Executive, Pretoria, Menlo Park
- Account Executive/Sales Reprasentative/Graphic Arts Consultant, Johannesburg, Rosebank and Selby
- Account Executive, Johannesburg, Illovo
- PR Account Executive, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Client Services Account Executive, Johannesburg, Fourways, Cardilogix
- AE – External Sales, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions