We’re looking for a switched-on, hands-on, creative thinking, personable and enthusiastic account director who can lead on all accounts and who will be responsible for the delivery of key accounts in the agency and to deliver infectious results.
A creative and strategic thinker experienced and well versed in digital media. The role is a hands-on creative and strategic opportunity; allowing you to deliver compelling multi-disciplined digital solutions across a wide variety of digital media channels.
Working with the media team, design/development and broader accounts team, you will be experienced in being able to work with teams and client on briefs and develop and communicate the right solution to the client and the team.
You will be a talented relationship builder with a proven track record of growing accounts and managing account teams that deliver award-winning work. We are a hands-on, performance-led, digital team and consultants and we are looking for the right individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to enthuse our clients and team alike.
You will be focused on delivering performance driven and data driven solutions and strategic plans for our clients working alongside execution teams. The role demands the ability to create and present compelling pitches to new and existing clients, along with the ability to lead the team to deliver our client’s vision.
You will demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills, working directly with our clients.
- Responsible for overall account management, account growth and profitability targets
- Drives cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
- Responsible for developing overall engagement strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize utilization targets
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Manage account profitability by developing and negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms
- Consistently identify needs client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the account based on engagement strategy and work contracted
- Lead the training/mentoring of account executives and Managers on company methodologies
- Resolve team conflicts as required
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Participate in strategic development of new business
- Pragmatic strategic and creative drive
- Experience within integrated campaigns utilising a variety of digital media platforms
- Problem solving, leading by example and embracing existing and new technologies to help create the perfect solutions for our clients.
- A proven track record in a client services, project or accounts role for a marketing or communication company/agency
- Working alongside execution teams and building strong relationships to ensure 100% team alignment
- Six years related experience in a digital agency with driving client relations and business goals
- Proven ability to manage long term, multi-million rand engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Firm understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Strong understanding of digital media, cross channel campaigning and digital media strategies
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Deep understanding and awareness of client development and experience tying product goals to business goals
- Strong knowledge of digital project implementation including
- Cross channel digital media. understanding of UX, design and technologies
- Ability to translate client needs into clear direction for teams and review the output in order to meet client expectations.
- Proven track record of satisfied large scale clients
- Ability to manage and mentor
Posted on 09 Dec 09:32