Thank you for the kind interest in read our our exciting job advert. Are you looking for a change in 2021?
Then you are in the right place 🙂We are looking for a young mature graduate / professional that wants to upskill themselves with a new skill set and contribute
to a company that helps South African based companies succeed by creating leads and sales for companies
Position: Appointment Coordinator
What will you be doing in this exciting role?
Your primary position will be to manage the workflow of dozens of leads that we generate for our clients every day.
We generate super high quality leads on behalf of our clients and your position will be to engage with these warm leads and book demo’s
- Checking email calendars daily and respond to all warm leads in real time with the intention of securing a demo
- Being the face of our clients by engaging with leads in a clear but friendly approach
- Following company procedures and booking demo’s on behalf of our clients into they calendars
- Doing reminder calls to remind and confirm that the prospect will attend
- Hit daily, weekly targets ( Full training given )
Why should you work for Persuade?
- Offices right by the beach in Blouberg literally 100metres from the ocean
- Daily, weekly incentives including the team having a weekly walk with great coffee on the beach to get us going
- Our CEO is a great motivator and will build a custom growth plan for you to succeed 🙂
- Open bar Fridays. We get it we all need a break once in a while therefore we have a fully stocked fridge
- Wellness treats provided. Daily fruit provided and bad ass coffee
- Education allowance of R1000 for any online courses per month
Salary / Finer details:
- Basic salary: R6000-7000 per month. Hours 08:00-14:00 (Worst case 15:00)
To apply you need to have excellent English. Must have experience using the phone (No cold calling required)
Posted on 10 Feb 15:24