- Ad Placed : 05 Aug 2020 12:00:36 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Is Office Administration your calling? If so, our client is currently looking for an AA Office Administrator, who will provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Head of Division: HR and the HR Team.
- Diploma or Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) in: Business Administration OR Executive Secretarial OR Office Management.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar office admin role.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- SAP would be an advantage.
- Own transport.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, evaluating new office products, placing orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Relieve Receptionist.
Provide Administrative Support:
- Support the HR team with all administrative and operational requirements.
- Make travel arrangements for the HR team.
- Book venues for HR Management meetings and events.
- Minute taking.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Raise HR Management notifications.
- Process purchase requisitions on SAP.
- Arrange for petty cash payments.
- Filing and photocopying.
- Add and maintain HR Management content on internal communication platforms.
- Assist in the archiving of records.
- Schedule and co-ordinate talent management related activities, e.g. interviews, assessments, pre-employment medicals, pre-employment verifications.
- Prepare interview guides and other talent management related documentation, e.g. letters of appointment, grade progression, end of probation.
- Schedule exit medicals.
- Ensure that notices are placed on notice boards.
- Maintain records of administrative processes.
Co-ordination of HR Management Events:
- Liaise with Procurement to source suitable service providers.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions on aspects related to planned events e.g. venue, décor, gifts, etc.
- Ensure that relevant documentation is prepared and submitted for authorisation.
- Maintain accurate records of expenditure.
- Liaise with venue and other service providers as required.
- Onsite logistical support at external HR Management events.
- Book venues, refreshments, etc., for events, e.g. roadshows, Wellness Day.
- Liaise with Graphic Design Artist for the creating of invitations, certificates and related graphics.
- Passion for Administration!
- Communication (written and verbal).
- Organisation and attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ethics integrity and professionalism.
- Planning and co-ordination.
- Problem solving, decision making and results orientation.
- Records management.
- Team work.
- Customer service attitude.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.